- 2 (15 oz) cans garbanzo beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/3 cup fat-free yogurt
- 1/4 cup tahini (sesame seed paste)
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1/2 cup chopped and drained sundried tomatoes packed in oil
- 1 tsp dried oregano leaves
- 2 tsp lemon juice
1.Process garbanzo beans, yogurt, tahini, and garlic in food processor until smooth.
2.Stir in sun-dried tomatoes and herbs; season to taste with lemon juice.
3.Refrigerate two hours before serving.
- Fruits and Veggies on the Go by the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, public domain government resource -- original source of recipe