Contributed by Healthy Recipes for Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Source: The Diabetes Food and Nutrition Bible
- Yield: 16 servings (2 tablespoons each)
- 1 cup fat-free cream cheese
- ½ cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 3 tbsp fat-free milk
- ½ cup low-fat sour cream
- ½ cup rehydrated sun-dried tomatoes, sliced
- 2 tsp minced chives
- 1 tsp minced thyme
- 2 tsp minced basil
- salt and pepper, to taste
- In a food processor, blend all ingredients until smooth but thick.
- Serve with crackers or raw vegetables of choice.
Nutritional information Edit
Per serving (2 tablespoons):
- 34 Calories | 1g Fat | 5mg Cholesterol | 149mg Sodium | 4g Carbs | 0g Dietary Fiber | 2g Sugars | 3g Protein
- Diabetic Exchanges: ½ carbohydrate
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.