Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- Makes 5 cups
- 2 cups extra-virgin olive oil
- ¾ cup sherry vinegar
- ½ cup chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- ½ cup pitted and chopped kalamata olives
- ¼ cup pitted and chopped niçoise olives
- ¼ cup honey
- 3 tablespoons drained chopped capers
- 2 tablespoons minced shallot
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley leaves
- 1½ tablespoons chopped mint leaves
- 1 tablespoon chopped basil leaves
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon grated orange zest
- freshly ground black pepper
- Put all the ingredients together in a large mixing bowl, adding a little salt and pepper.
- With a wire whisk, whisk them together briefly, then taste and, if necessary, adjust the seasonings with more salt and pepper.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.