- 3 courgette zuchinis
- 1 large Eggplant
- 3-4 ripe tomatoes
- 5 medium potatoes
- 2 Green or colored bell peppers
- 1 can whole Mushrooms
- 2 onions
- Any other vegetables you like
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tbs lemon juice
- ground red pepper
- 4 tbs sun dried tomato paste
- Slice the onions into 1/2 inch thick rings
- You can cut the Mushrooms in half or keep them whole
- Dice the rest of the vegetables into 1 inch cubes
- Mix all the vegetables in a plastic bowl. Add seasonings to them.
- Transfer to a pot.
- Heat oven to 350 F. and put the vegetables, covered, in for 30–45 minutes.
- Uncover the vegetables and put back in the oven for 10-15 more minutes.
Contributed by Edit
See also Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.