A low-fat but tasty version of a typically calorie-laden favorite.
- Contributed by Jenn B aka Mom2Sam and Tiny at World Recipes Y-Group
- Serves 6
- 6 x 7-inch flour tortillas (made without lard)
- 6 ounces low-fat Monterey jack cheese, planed
- 6 ounces smoked turkey slices (98% fat-free)
- 36 green grapes, halved lengthwise
- fresh cilantro sprigs
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- coarse salt
- Place tortillas on work surface.
- Arrange cheese, turkey, grapes and cilantro over half of each tortilla.
- Sprinkle with cumin.
- Fold tortilla over filling.
- Preheat oven to 200°F.
- Heat large nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- Cook quesadillas 1 at a time until golden brown, about 3 minutes. Turn.
- Brush cooked top with lime juice and sprinkle with coarse salt.
- Cook until golden brown, about 3 minutes.
- Keep warm in oven.
- Repeat with remaining quesadillas.
Nutritional information Edit
- Calories, 200 | Fat, 8g | Sodium, 606Mg | Cholesterol, 32Mg
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.