- 1 lb. cooked flaked * 1 large Onion
- 2 blades chive
- 1 celery stick (blade)
- 1 red & 1 green sweet pepper
- salt & pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp. flour
- 1 tbsp. Olive Oil
- ¼ cup milk
- Cook and crush breadfruit. Add beaten egg. Make into ball as pastry.
- Method for Filling:
- Pour Olive Oil in pan, add chopped seasonings. Saute for 2 minutes. Stir in flour, add milk and cook until smooth. Add , adjust the flavour, allow to cool.
- Roll out pastry 16 x 16 on waxpaper. Spread on filling, reserving 1 inch at each side. Roll using the waxpaper as protection. Place on greased cookie sheet, brush with beaten egg. Bake until brown. Slice and serve.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.