Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
Serves: 7 people
- tomato (for garnish)
- lettuce (for garnish)
- 1 to 1½ pounds ground chuck, 80/20
- ¼ cup chopped onion
- ¼ teaspoon paprika
- focaccia (for bun)
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat grill over medium-high heat.
- Mix beef, garlic powder, paprika and onions
- Form the meat into 2 to 3-ounce portions, packed tightly. Season with salt and pepper.
- Place the sliders on the grill until they are crusty on the first side, about 4 to 5 minutes. Flip and cook another 4 minutes.
- Place the slider on sliced focaccia and top with desired toppings.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.