Contributed by Jenn B aka Mom2Sam and Tiny at World Recipes Y-Group
- 1½ lbs of beef stew meat
- 1½ lbs of pork, cubed
- 2 cups of chopped onion
- ½ cup of brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons of salt
- 1 teaspoon of dry mustard
- 3 teaspoons of chili powder
- ¼ cup of vinegar
- 2 teaspoons of Worcestershire sauce
- 1 x 16 oz can of tomato paste
- In a crockpot, combine all of the ingredients.
- Cook for 1 hour on high setting then reduce the heat to low and cook for 7 to 9 hours, until meat is tender.
- Stir with a fork to break up the meat.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.