Contributed by Jenn b aka Mom2sam and Tiny at World Recipes Y-Group
- Source: Better Homes and Gardens
- Prep: 25 minutes | Cook: 30 minutes
- Makes 4 Servings
- 12 ounces ground turkey
- 1 medium onion, chopped (½ cup)
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 3 cups water
- 1 x 15-ounce can Great Northern or cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 x 4-ounce can diced green chili peppers
- 2 teaspoons instant chicken bouillon granules
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- ¼ cup water
- 2 tablespoons flour
- Cook turkey, onion, and garlic in a large saucepan until turkey is no longer pink. Drain fat.
- Stir in water, beans, undrained chili peppers, bouillon, cumin, and pepper.
- Bring to boiling; Reduce heat. Cover; Simmer 30 minutes.
- Stir together the ¼ cup water and the flour in a small bowl; Stir into chili mixture.
- Cook and stir until thickened and bubbly. Cook and stir 1 minute more.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.