Purchased from the Weir Estate in Canton, Texas in 1990. Date and source unknown. I just cannot get used to fruit soups so I have never tried making this.
- 1 quart fresh strawberries
- 5 tablespoons Sugar
- 3 cups plain yogurt
- 1 cup sweet cream
- Fresh mint leaf
- Wash, hull, and cut up the strawberries.
- Put them in a bowl and sprinkle with two tablespoons of Sugar.
- Refrigerate for one hour.
- Put four heaping tablespoons of the strawberries into a blender with yogurt, cream, three tablespoons of Sugar, and blend until smooth.
- At serving time pour the mixture into a glass bowl and fold in the rest of the strawberries.
- Top with a fresh mint leaf and a slice of strawberry.
- The soup should be very cold when served.
Contributed by: Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.