- Horse-flesh is cut off from bones, tendons, cartilages and fat are removed and the meat is cut in rectangular pieces 0,5–1 kg each, salted and kept in a cool place for 5–7 days.
- Then it is dried up during 10–12 hours.
- Sur-yet is smoked like zhal and zhaya and consumed only boiled.
- Before boiling it is waked in cold water.
- Sur-yet is boiled to readiness on slow fire during 2 hours.
- Before serving the table it is cut in thin slices, decorated with rings of onion and greens.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.