- Cook rice let cool for 5 minutes.
- While rice is cooking cut all 3 peppers into medium square pieces.
- Cut cucumber into slices (not peeled) then cut each slice into fours.
- Grate carrot.
- Add rice vinegar to the rice and mix up.
- Add all vegtables to rice and mix up.
- Take soy sauce and put it in a closed lid container with wassabi and shake until all wassabi has dissolved into soy sauce.
- Mix soy/wassabi sauce into rice.
- Crunch up sushi seaweed paper onto the top of salad.
- Put imitation crab on salad.
- Serve with Pickled ginger.