- 1 (6 ounces) can salmon or Tuna (Albacore)
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1 avocado
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons Wasabi powder
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
- 4 rice cakes
- pickled ginger (optional)
- Flake salmon or Tuna with lemon juice in a medium-sized bowl.
- Add cream cheese and stir (a fork or spreading knife works best) until the *mixture becomes paste-like.
- Stir in Wasabi powder and soy sauce.
- Spread a generous heaping of mixture on each rice cake.
- Slice avocados on top.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Drizzle with rice vinegar and a touch of extra soy sauce.
- Serve with Pickled ginger.
Other Links Edit
See also Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.