- 8 medium potatoes, peeled
- 1 1/2 ounces butter, melted
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 1/2 ounces Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons fresh whole
- Cut the poatoes into thin slices 3/4 way through.
- Put half of the butterand garlic in an oven and place the potatoes in the dish.
- Sprinkle with salt, pepper.
- Drizzle with remaining butter and garlic.
- Bake in 375f oven .
- Baste with the butter in the dish.
- After 30 minutes sprinkle with the Cheese and bread crumbs.
- Finish baking - potatoes shoud be done and golden.
See also Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.