- 2 cups cottage cheese
- 3 large eggs
- 1/4 cup unbleached flour, Sifted
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- 1 cup light cream
- 1/2 cup toasted almonds
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Press the cottage cheese through a sieve.
- Beat until smooth.
- Add the eggs, flour, Sugar, cream, and finely chopped almond and blend well.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared crust and bake for 45 minutes .
- Remove the pie from the oven, cool, then before serving.
See also Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.