- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 cup Sugar, plus
- 2 teaspoons Sugar, divided
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatin
- 1 teaspoon imitation vanilla
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1 cup fresh raspberries or frozen red raspberries, crushed
- Combine cream and 1 cup Sugar.
- Cook and stir over low heat until or steam rises from pan.
- Stir in gelatin until dissolved; add extracts.
- Cool 10 minutes.
- Whisk in sour cream.
- Pour into small bowls; chill at least 1 hour.
- Combine raspberries and remaining Sugar; spoon over each serving.
See also Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.