Description[edit | edit source]
Makes two to three dozen.
Ingredients[edit | edit source]
- 2 1/2 cup flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 cup butter at room temperature
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1 x egg at room temperature
- 1/2 tsp almond extract
- 1/4 tsp vanilla
Directions[edit | edit source]
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Use nonstick cookie sheets, grease lightly.
- Sift together flour and baking powder.
- cream butter and Sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add egg and extracts;
- Mix well.
- Stir in flour gradually, to form a smooth dough.
- Makes two to three dozen.
- Put dough through a cookie press with a star-shaped tip, forming "S" shapes.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes.
See also[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.