DescriptionEditThis flaming-hot, rich marinade starts off with the sweet chili sauce and real herbs and is always great for meat, poultry, and seafood. With red-hot aroma and tangy flavor, every tablespoon is good, burning, savory power!
- 2 cloves garlic, minced or (4 tablespoons garlic powder)
- 2-3 tablespoons fresh ginger, minced
- ¼ cup sweet chili sauce
- ¼ soy sauce, dark or light only
- 1 teaspoon black or red pepper, optional
- 1-2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1-2 tablespoons sugar, brown only
- Put garlic and ginger on a large bowl and whisk together with other ingredients, especially including black or red pepper. Spoon or funnel contents into a fresh container; reserve this in the refrigerator.
- Marinate meat, poultry, seafood, or tofu for at least an hour (or overnight).
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.