Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- Makes 4 first-course or 2 main-course servings.
- 2 pounds chicken wings
- ¼ cup peanut oil
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2½ tablespoons minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons minced ginger
- ¾ teaspoon dried crushed red pepper
- 1 cup rice vinegar
- ¾ cup sugar
- ½ cup water
- 1 tablespoon chile-garlic sauce
- steamed white rice
- ¼ cup thinly sliced green onions
- Cut each chicken wing in half at joint.
- Mix oil, cilantro, soy sauce, 2 tablespoons garlic, ginger and ¼ teaspoon crushed red pepper in large bowl.
- Add chicken wings and turn to coat. Cover and refrigerate 2 Hours.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Using tongs, transfer chicken wings to large baking sheet.
- Bake until cooked through and golden brown, about 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine vinegar, sugar, water, chile-garlic sauce, remaining ½ tablespoon garlic and remaining ½ teaspoon crushed red pepper in medium saucepan.
- Bring to boil; reduce heat and simmer until glaze mixture thickens to syrup consistency, about 20 minutes.
- Transfer baked chicken wings to large bowl.
- Pour glaze over; toss to coat.
- Place chicken wings atop steamed white rice.
- Sprinkle with green onions.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.