This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Hoffman Estate in Grand Prairie, Texas in 1992.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- ½ cup butter
- 1 tablespoon powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon finely shredded lemon peel
- Beat butter, sugar and lemon juice with electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy.
- Stir in lemon peel and allow to stand 1 hour to develop flavors.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.