Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: Unknown
- Makes 4 to 6 servings.
- 4 sweet potatoes, boiled, peeled and sliced
- ½ cup butter
- 4 apples, cored, peeled and sliced
- ½ cup sugar
- ½ cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 to 2 tsp cinnamon
- ½ cup water
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- ¼ cup orange juice
- Arrange a layer of sliced sweet potatoes in a greased one quart baking dish.
- Dot with butter; sprinkle with sugars and cinnamon.
- Arrange a layer of apple slices on top; continue layering until all ingredients are used.
- Combine water and juices; sprinkle over top.
- Cover and bake at 400°F for 45 minutes or until apples are tender.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.