Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1⅓ cups cooked sweet potatoes, mashed
- 8 large marshmallows
- ½ cup cornflakes, finely crushed
- ⅓ cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 tbsp + 1 tsp skim milk
- 1 tbsp + 1 tsp unsalted butter
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Mold a spoonful of the sweet potatoes around each marshmallow and roll in cornflake crumbs.
- Place in a shallow baking dish.
- Combine brown sugar, milk and butter in a heavy saucepan.
- Bring to a boil and pour over the balls.
- Bake, uncovered, 15 minutes.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.