- 2 pounds white sweet potatoes, peeled and cut
- 1 large banana, peeled and cut in 1 inch pieces
- 1 cup brown sugar
- ½ cup seedless raisins
- 1 teaspoon grated ginger
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 12 ounces evaporated milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon grated nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- rind of 1 lemon, grated
- 1½ cups coconut milk
- 3 teaspoons butter
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Grate sweet potatoes into mixing bowl and mash the banana into sweet potatoes.
- Add all ingredients (except 1 tablespoon brown sugar) mixing each ingredient at a time until each ingredient is fully blended into the mix.
- Spread evenly into 9x13 inch baking pan and sprinkle remaining 1 tablespoon brown sugar over the top of the pudding.
- Bake for 1½ hour or until toothpick inserted into center comes out clean.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.