- Serves: 8
- 3 cups cooked, mashed sweet potatoes
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup milk
- ¼ stick butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Mix sweet potatoes, sugar , eggs, milk, butter, vanilla, and salt together until well blended.
- Pour mixture into a 2-quart buttered baking dish. Sprinkle with topping.
- Bake in a 350 °F oven for 30 minutes.
- Mix butter with brown sugar.
- Add flour and pecans, mixing together until crumbly for sprinkling on sweet potato mixture.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.