Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Makes 6 servings.
- 1 container Shedd's Country Crock mashed sweet potatoes
- ½ cup raisins
- ¼ cup half and half
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 tbsp packed brown sugar
- ½ cup crushed ginger snap cookies
- 2 tbsp Shedd's Spread Country Crock spread, melted
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- In bowl, combine sweet potatoes, raisins, cream, egg and sugar.
- In shallow baking dish, spoon in potato mixture, set aside.
- In bowl, combine cookie crumbs and 2 tbsp Shedd's spread.
- Sprinkle into potato mixture.
- Bake 30 minutes or until heated through.
- Let stand 15 minutes before serving.
- Goes good with turkey.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.