- 3 8 oz pkgs cream cheese softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 3 egg yolks
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1 1/2 cups sweet potatoes, mashed
Graham Cracker-Pecan Crust:
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs, fine
- 1/2 cup butter melted
- 1/4 cup pecans finely chopped
1.Combine crust ingredients well and press into a 10-inch springform pan.
1.Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
2.Beat cream cheese, sugar, and eggs until smooth; beat in flour, cinnamon, and ginger. Beat cream and well-mashed sweet potatoes in on medium speed of a hand held mixer just until well-combined. Pour the batter into the prepared crust.
3.Bake at 425 degrees for 15 minutes; lower heat to 275 degrees and bake 1 hour more.
- Fruit & Vegetable Recipes II by the South Carolina Department of Agriculture, public domain government resource -- original source of recipe