Contributed Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1½ cups cornmeal
- ½ cup whole wheat flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- ¾ cup canned pure sweet potatoes mashed
- 1½ cups milk
- Sift dry ingredients.
- Beat the egg.
- Stir egg, oil, pumpkin and milk into dry ingredients quickly, leaving a few lumps.
- Pour into a greased 8-inch square pan.
- Bake at 350°F for 30 to 35 minutes.
- Cool for 10 minutes.
- Cut into squares.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.