- 1 prepared pie shell
- 1 can (24-ounces) sweet potatoes, drained
- 2 tbsp margarine, melted
- ¼ tsp pumpkin pie spice
- vegetable cooking spray
- 2 cups cooked turkey, cut into ½-inch cubes
- 1 can reduced-fat and reduced-sodium cream of mushroom (10¾ ounces)
- 1 pkg frozen French-style green beans, thawed and well drained
- 1 can mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- ½ tsp each salt and pepper
- 2 tbsp canned fried onion rings, crushed
- 1 can cranberry sauce (8-ounces)
- In medium bowl blend sweet potatoes, margarine and pumpkin pie spice until smooth.
- In 9-inch pie plate, lightly sprayed with vegetable cooking spray, line plate with potato mixture to form a pie shell set aside.
- In medium bowl combine turkey, soup, green beans, mushrooms, salt and pepper.
- Pour mixture into prepared shell.
- Sprinkle onions over top.
- Bake at 350°F for 30 minutes or until hot.
- Serve with cranberry sauce, if desired.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.