Contributed by Jenn B aka Mom2Sam and Tiny at World Recipes Y-Group
- Adapted from The Southern Heritage Breakfast and Brunch Cookbook, 1984
- Yield: ten 4-inch waffles
- ¼ cup milk
- 1 cup cooked, mashed sweet potatoes
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 cups flour
- 3 tbsp sugar
- Combine milk, potatoes, butter and eggs.
- In another bowl, whisk together flour and sugar.
- Add flour mixture to milk mixture.
- Stir well.
- Cook waffles according to manufacturer's directions.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.