- 5 cup low-fat reduced sodium chicken broth
- 1½ cup onion
- 3 cup fresh kale
- 3 cup sweet potato
- 1 cup smoked turkey breast
- fresh herbs
- 8 oz low fat Wisconsin Muenster cheese
- In stock pot heat ½ cup stock and onion; simmer, covered, 5 minutes.
- Add kale, sweet potatoes, turkey and remaining 4½ cups chicken broth
- Return to a simmer and cook 35 to 40 minutes or until kale and potatoes are tender.
- Adjust seasonings, if desired.
To serve, ladle 1 cup hot soup into crock and top with a slice of Muenster. Serve hot.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.