from "Vegetarian Cooking for Diabetics"
- 1 medium sweet potato
- ½ cup water
- 1 cup broccoli, fresh, chopped
- ½ cup cottage cheese, low fat
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- Dice the sweet potato and cook in the ½ c water covered until almost done.
- Add the broccoli and cook until tender.
- You may need to add more water.
- Add to hot vegetables the cottage cheese and sesame seeds and toss until blended.
Nutritional information Edit
1 serving = 362 cal, 2 meat, 2 veg, 2 bread, 1 fat
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.