Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 4 large ripe peaches, pitted and thinly sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoon lime juice (about one lime)
- 1 tablespoon molasses
- 1 tablespoon red or green chile of your choice, minced
- 1 cup fresh parsley chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients and mix well.
- This relish will keep, covered and refrigerated, for about 4 days.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.