Group A Edit
Group B Edit
Group C Edit
- ½ cup water
- ¼ cup sugar
- ¼ cup vinegar
- 1 tbsp cornflour
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp tomato ketchup
- 1 small tomato, cut into wedges
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tsp [hot sauce]
- Marinate chicken with Group A ingredients a for 30 minutes.
- Coat chicken breasts with ingredients from Group B and deep fry in hot oil until golden brown and chicken is no longer pink.
- Cut chicken breasts into bite size pieces.
- Set aside.
- To make sauce, mix ingredients from Group C in a pan and bring to boil on slow fire.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Pour over chicken breasts and garnish with cucumber and red pepper.
- Serve hot.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.