- 1 small head red cabbage
- ½ cup water
- 2 tsp cornstarch
- ½ cup cider vinegar
- 3 tbsp fructose
- ¼ tsp salt
- ½ tsp caraway seeds
- Shred cabbage steam over rapidly boiling water 10 minutes, or until crisp-tender.
- Remove from heat thoroughly.
- Dissolve cornstarch in water; add remaining ingredients; cook over medium heat until slightly thickened.
- Put this dish with either in large mixing bowl; add sauce and mix well.
- Use this dish with either hot or cold meat.
- Note: this recipe is provided through the courtesy of sweet lite fructose (however, I would and shall use my sugar sub).
Nutritional information Edit
Food exchange per servings: ½ fruit exchange + 1 vegetable exchange cal: 45
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.