Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 30 to 40 minutes
Roasted until crispy Brussels sprouts with a kick. Healthy and Delicious!
- Pre-heat the oven to 400°F .
- Trim the base off the Brussels sprouts and remove any brown leaves or parts.
- Toss the Brussels sprouts in olive oil, salt, pepper and crushed red pepper.
- In a pan, bake in the oven for 30 to 40 minutes until crispy (toss around pan once during baking).
- Once out of the oven drizzle with white wine vinegar and honey.
- Enjoy! :).
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.