Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 4 cups cooked chopped chicken
- 2 cups sliced celery
- 2 cups herb-seasoned stuffing cubes
- 1 cup salad dressing (Miracle Whip)
- ½ cup milk
- ¼ cup chopped green onion
- 1 Teaspoon salt
- dash pepper
- 8 ounces shredded or sliced Swiss cheese, cut into small strips
- ¼ cup toasted slivered almonds 
- Combine chicken, celery, stuffing cubes, salad dressing, milk, green onion, salt, pepper, and Swiss cheese.
- Sprinkle With Toasted almonds.
- Cover casserole and bake at 350 °F for 25 minutes.
- Remove cover and continue baking 10 minutes longer.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.