Serve with salad, pita bread and hummous. This is a wonderful Middle Eastern dish.
- 2 lbs swordfish steaks, cut into large cubes
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 3 tomatoes, quartered
- 2 small onions, cut into wedges
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- Place in a large dish.
- Blend together the oil, lemon juice, garlic, paprika and seasonings in a small bowl.
- Pour over the .
- Cover loosely with clear film and leave in a cool place to marinate for up to 2 hours.
- Thread the cubes onto skewers, alternating with pieces of tomato and Onion.
- Grill the kebabs for 7 to 10 minutes, basting frequently with the remaining marinade and turning occasionally. Let it sit to absorb the marinade.