- 400 g mesclun lettuce mix
- 50 ml light Lemon Myrtle Mayonnaise
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 4 red cherry and 4 yellow pear tomatoes
- 100 g emu prosciutto
- 15 ml akudjura
- 50 g shaved parmesan
- 75 g Alpine pepper croutons
- whitlof leaves for garnish
- 1 small carrot
- Prepare the 4 Opera House garnishes by selecting 4 x 5 whitlof leaves of decreasing size.
- Make a hole at the base of the leaves with a paring knife and pass a spear cut from the carrot through the hole to make the 4 forward pointing sails and one small reversed sail of the opera house.
- Store in iced water until required, if necessary.
- Arrange four serves of salad in the middle of appropriate plates.
- Garnish with the avocado slices, quartered tomatoes and smoked quail egg halves.
- Drizzle the salads with the mayonnaise, add the emu prosciutto, akudjura and parmesan.
- Set the opera house garnish in place using extra lettuce leaves to secure them and finish the salad with the croutons.
- Serve at once.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.