makes 36 mini-muffins
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped Apple
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 cup packed dark brown sugar
- 3/4 cup finely chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Grease 36 (1 3/4 inch) mini-muffin cups.
- Combine flour, granulated sugar, baking powder, salt and nutmeg in large bowl.
- Combine milk, butter, eggs and vanilla in small bowl until blended; stir into flour mixture just until moistened.
- Fold in Apple. Spoon evenly into prepared muffin cups.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until lightly browned and wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Remove from pan.
- Meanwhile, heat honey and brown sugar in small saucepan over medium-high heat to a boil; stir to dissolve Sugar.
- Remove from heat. Dip warm muffins into hot glaze, then into walnuts.
- Spear with popsicle sticks or wooden skewers, if desired.
Contributed by: Edit
This Y-group is international. Good food from all parts of the world. A place where we can share the wonderful food from all over the world.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.