- 10 medium potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1 can tomato paste
- 4 to 5 tblsp flour
- 3 tblsp sour cream
- salt to taste
- Cover potatoes with water.
- Add a little salt and boil until tender.
- Dilute tomato paste with a little water and add to potatoes.
- Mix in a small bowl or cup, flour and just enough milk to form a paste.
- Stir until smooth. Add sour cream; stir until blended, then add more milk.
- Stir and pour into soup. Simmer for 20 minutes.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.