This recipe is for 6 servings .
- 500 grams parsley
- 500 grams tomatoes
- 100 grams crushed wheat
- 125 grams olive oil
- 75 grams lemon juice
- 100 grams fresh mint
- 1 dash salt
- 1 dash white pepper
- 100 grams lettuce leaves
- 50 grams onions
- Wash the crushed wheat and squeeze to remove the water, put it in a deep bowl.
- Chop onions and mix it with salt and pepper, add to crushed wheat.
- Chop the parsley and squeezed to remove the water,add to crushed wheat.
- Wash and remove the seeds from tomatoes, chop (dice), add to crushed wheat !!! Keep ¼ of chopped tomatoes for garnish.
- Add oil and lemon juice to the mixture, mix well.
- In a salad bowl pour the taboulah. Garnish with chop tomatoes and lettuce leaves.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.