Beans, Refried Canned by the US Department of Agriculture, public domain government resource—original source of recipe
- Serves: 8
- 1½ pounds lean ground beef
- 1 (1¼ ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 1 (15½ ounce) can refried beans
- 1 (16 ounce) jar salsa
- 2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- Preheat oven to 325 °F.
- In a large, heavy skillet over medium-high heat, brown ground beef, and drain fat.
- Mix in dry taco seasoning.
- Spoon browned meat into a 9x13-inch glass baking dish.
- Spoon a layer of refried beans over meat, then salsa. Top with shredded cheese.
- Bake about 20 to 25 minutes.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.