- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 x 6 oz can of tomato paste
- 1 packet of taco seasoning
- 1 tube of Pillsbury® croissants
- 1 x 8 oz bag of shredded cheese
- 1 bag of Doritos™
- Brown beef.
- While the beef is browning line a pie plate with croissant dough and cook only the dough in the pan in the oven at 350 °F for 11 min (metal pie plates work best).
- Drain any grease off of the ground beef once its browned and then return it to the pan.
- Add the taco seasoning, the tomato paste and using the tomato paste can add one can of water to the ground beef.
- Once the seasoning and the tomato paste are mixed into the ground beef pour the ground beef into the dough lined pan and cover with crushed Doritos and shredded cheese.
- Place in oven for another 5 min to melt cheese.
- Serve with taco sauce and sour cream.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.