Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 2 teaspoons instant minced onion
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- ½ teaspoon corn starch
- ½ teaspoon crushed, dried red pepper
- ½ teaspoon instant minced garlic
- ¼ teaspoon dried oregano
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- Combine all ingredients well in small bowl.
- Spoon onto square of aluminum foil.
- Fold to make it airtight — use within six months.
- Enough mix for 1 pound ground beef.
- To use add ½ cup water.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.