Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: Gerard and Lulabel Van Duist
- 1½ pounds ground beef, browned
- 3 cans stewed tomatoes (1 can Rotel)
- 1 can ranch-style beans
- 1 can pinto or kidney beans
- 1 can corn, optional
- 1 small can green chilies, chopped
- 1 pkg. ranch style dressing
- 1 pkg. taco seasoning
- Brown ground beef and drain.
- Open cans.
- Pour into big pot.
- Sprinkle in ranch style dressing mix and taco seasoning.
- Add meat.
- Heat for 30 minutes.
- Serve with chips or cornbread.
- Yum yum!
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.