- ¼ pound lean ground beef
- ⅓ cups diced onion
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 pinch taco seasoning
- 4 large baked potatoes
- 1 California avocado, diced
- ⅔ cups diced tomatoes
- 2 tbsp chopped cilantro
- 1 tsp taco sauce
- Sauté ground beef with onions, garlic and taco seasoning in skillet well done.
- Drain and set aside.
- Cut the tops off the potatoes and scoop out most of the flesh.
- Mash about half of the flesh and return it to the potato skins.
- Fill the rest of each potato with the ground beef mixture and top with California avocado, tomatoes and cilantro
- Sprinkle with taco sauce and serve.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.