Beef balls in the pan
- 3 slices stale bread
- 2 cloves crushed garlic
- 3 tablespoons grated cheese
- salt and pepper
- chicken fat for frying
- 1 lb beef
- 2 onions, grated
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon dill, chopped
- 1 gill grape juice
- Soak bread in grape juice and squeeze dry in hands.
- Put meat 3 times through mincer, add bread and put through mincer again.
- Add all other ingredients, except chicken fat, and knead for 10 minutes.
- Wet palms of hands with leftover grape juice and shape mixture into small balls.
- Heat fat to boiling point and put in balls.
- Reduce heat to low and cook until both sides are well browned, about 30 minutes for whole operation.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.