this is a DISGUSTING item and I definitely do NOT recommend it
- 5 onions
- 1 cup oil
- 1 bulb garlic
- 500g mince meat
- 2 tbsp wayka (okra powder)
- 1/2 cup tomato paste
- 1 tsp black pepper
- Chop onions and fry in oil until crispy and dry.
- Blend Onion with a little water.
- To the remaining oil, add mince meat and fry.
- Add 2 cups of water and leave to simmer for 30 minutes.
- Add 1/2 cup of tomato paste and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add blended onions and crush garlic with pepper and add to stew.
- Add wayka and stir for 2 minutes.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.