- Serves 6 to 8 people
- 1½ kg of lamb meat cut into pieces
- 2 kg of artichoke
- 2 kg of green peas( with fresh beans)
- 1 teaspoon of ginger
- 1 pinch of saffron
- 1 clove of garlic
- 3 tablespoons of oil
- the rind of a preserved lemon
- and lemon juice
- Pour oil in the pressure cooker, shake the pieces of meat into it
- Salt and add ginger and saffron, mix to make the meat impregnate
- Add water and close the pressure cooker
- Clean the artichoke, plunge it in water with lemon and vinegar, cook it in hot oil and salted water with the sauce of the meat
- Cook the green peas for 10mn in water then add some of the meat sauce.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.