Serve tahini dip with fresh bread, warm pitta bread or as a dressing for salads, grills, or even in sandwiches.
- 4 tablespoons tahini paste
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed with salt
- juice of 2 lemons
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin seeds
- cold water to thin
- chopped parsley for garnish
- Combine all the ingredients, beating hard.
- This is best done in a food processor.
- Add enough cold water to give a pouring consistency.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.